NEPOCS members are academics from different European countries who have a shared interest in political communication and comparative research. All are active members of the Political Communication Divisions of the International Communication Association (ICA), the European Communication Research and Education Association (ECREA), the European Consortium for Political Research (ECPR) and/or the American Political Science Association (APSA).
Membership is based on three-year renewable terms. The work within NEPOCS is directed by Frank Esser, Jesper Strömbäck and Claes de Vreese, the initiators of NEPOCS.
Current members are:
- Frank Esser (Switzerland), Steering Committee
- Jesper Strömbäck (Sweden), Steering Committee
- Claes de Vreese (Netherlands), Steering Committee
- Toril Aalberg (Norway)
- Peter Van Aelst (Belgium)
- Ana Sofia Cardenal (Spain)
- Nicoleta Corbu (Romania)
- David Nicolas Hopmann (Denmark)
- Karolina Koc-Michalska (France)
- Jörg Matthes (Austria)
- Christian Schemer (Germany)
- Tamir Sheafer (Israel)
- Sergio Splendore (Italy)
- James Stanyer (United Kingdom)
- Agnieszka Stępińska (Poland)
- Václav Štětka (Czech Republic)
- Yannis Theocharis (Greece).
For a list of our past members, please follow this link.